An Agent-Based Decryptor That Transforms The Way You Respond to Ransomware Attacks
This Demo Shows in 3 Parts:
(1) Getting started – why installing agent-based decryption sets you up for success
(2) During a criminal ransomware attack – how files are encrypted
(3) Responding to incidents quickly and easily – with a decryption capability that leverages proactive threat intelligence to address known ransomware variants
Decrypt quickly when attacked and avoid downtime. This tool part of a comprehensive strategy for disaster recovery and cyber risk.
Solution Overview - Technical
Read how the software combines agent data, a maliciously encrypted file, and machine learning analytics to create a decryption solution.
Marketing Overview - Non-Technical
Read about modern ransomware's threat in 2020, common defense pitfalls, and how small businesses versus enterprises should look at defense strategies differently.
QUICK DIVE INTO RANSOMWARE WITH THE INVENTOR
5-minute video breaks down the current state of the union:
– The history of ransomware and how modern ransomware has evolved
– Why free decryptor tools no longer work given modern encryption techniques
– How attackers are automating to maximize their profits, and shifting their efforts from breaches to ransomware
– How cyber risk insurance is both a necessity and fueling criminal innovation
– Ways that hackers are methodically targeting backups and network stores
What can we do? It all starts with getting educated on the misconceptions, applying good cyber risk hygiene, and fighting back with automation.
EASY TO INSTALL - GET STATUS OF YOUR DEVICES FAST
- Unlimited decryption attempts per device
- "Green" health status desktop widget and system icon
- 10-minute install with live support for organizations
Recurring billing. Cancel anytime. Renews at full price.
Your payment will be charged to your credit card on file, and your subscription will auto-renew at $29.99 until you cancel in the application or call our support team to assist you with canceling.
OTHER RANSOMWARE CONTENT OF INTEREST
Cyber Crucible is offering a free version of its new product, Ransomware Rewind, to small, qualifying nonprofits. “You don’t want to have to decide between
Foreword Automation is a big thematic at Cyber Crucible. Embracing it helps individuals in the Security Operations Center (SOC) get more impact out of the
02:00 – Austin Morris Jr. intro what they do in the insurance space. 04:30 – Baltimore and Florida cities opting to pay for the ransomware